days with rain and questions
ìåñåò ìå âñï÷ç êáé åñùôçóåéò
Κυριακή, Ιανουαρίου 09, 2005


Halcyon days and nights.
A small spring in the heart of this winter.
Please Sun before falling down light my darkness.
An octopus is in my chest.
25th hour .
People who don’t sell down the river.
A father who drives his son at the end of this world for a better life.
A girl who keeps our secrets closed.
Who is so lucky?
Why is water so sweet?
Maybe because my mouth has bitterness.
My thoughts are railways and trains come upon me.
Maybe I will sleep in your lake tonight (if you let me).
Sometimes under the surface of the water I can breath.
I also can be invisible from myself.
Sylvia Plath came to me and said:
Halcyon days will finish soon and winter will come back.
Be prepared.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  • :)
  • I wrote it while listening to ‘deep inside’ by mikael delta (a wonderful disk)
  • Have a look in my account: : http://nikitas.deviantart.com/